These bars are absolutely delicious and healthy for you! Plus, they are quick and easy to make!
2 1/4 C. oats
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 ripe bananas
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 C. unsweetened applesauce
1/4 C. honey
1/3 C. Dairy Free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- To make oat flour: Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats resemble flour. Transfer oat flour to a large bowl; whisk in baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Place bananas, vanilla, applesauce, and honey into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add to oat flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Notes: Bars can be frozen. Simply bake, cook, cut; store in a ziploc bag. Re-heat individually for 30 seconds in microwave.
Enjoy eating these delicious and healthy bars guilt free!!!!!